Frequently Asked Questions
Still have a question? Contact us.
- What is the check in / check out time?
- Check in is after 2 PM, Check out is before 10:30 AM
- Do you allow smoking on the property? In the rooms?
- Our hostel is entirely non-smoking in the rooms. But outside smoking is ok.
- What is included in the price for a night?
- Our prices include everything including tax and full use of all our facilities.
- Do you have high-speed wired and/or wireless internet access available?
- FREE Wireless internet access is available throughout the hostel and
computers high-speed with internet access are available in all guestrooms.
- Is there private toilet inside the room?
- You have to share bathroom with other guests.
We have a 5 rooms and using the four share toilets & bathroom.
All traditional Hanok style were built outside to use it.
We have only available a private bathroom in special room.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- If you want, Let us know in the morning before you go out, We will offer room service.
- Is there any Kitchen facility provided?
- Yes, The Kitchen is already fully equipped.
- Do you have a coffee and tea?
- Yes, FREE coffee and tea in the kitchen.
- How do we pay our room booking fee?
- You don’t need to pay in advance, Just please kindly pay by cash when you check in.
- Do you accept credit cards at check in?
- Yes, we accept credit card as well. But please kindly pay by cash when you check in.
Because card companies take a large commission.
- Do you have breakfast?
- We don't serve the breakfast. but we are preparing simple bread, coffee and tea in the Kithchen
and there are plenty of Deli's and restaurants around, some are open 24 hours.
- Do you have a multi adaptor, T-money card, Iron and towel?
- Yes, we will lend you adaptor, T-money card, Iron board and towel.
- How much is the charge for an extra person?
- An extra add person will be charged extra 20,000 KRW / night.
We will offer you an extra mattress and linens.
- Is there safe luggage store?
- Yes, we have a luggage room. You can store your bags after you checked out until you have to leave the city.
The luggage room is not for overnight storage.
- Do you have tour agency?
- We can make a booking tour using a tour agency.
- How do I get to the hostel?
- All the information on how to get here is on our web-site. Use this link Our Location.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer a complimentary shuttle service. But if you pay extra 75,000 won,
we can pick you up from airport with a private Taxi.